26 Dec Five Signs Your Commercial Building Needs a Thorough Pressure Washing in Indianapolis, IN
As the owner of a commercial building, you are responsible for all maintenance and repairs. These are important tasks for anyone wanting to extend the life of their structure and protect the people working inside the building. Another important reason to keep your building looking its best is to make sure that its exterior has good curb appeal. There are many reasons why you should care about your building’s appearance. It makes a good impression on customers, you’ll stand out from other businesses and a clean facade will lend a hand to the lifespan of the structure.
Keep in mind that buildings have a way of hiding filth. When you step back and thoroughly examine the exterior, you might see dirt, mildew, algae, stains, debris and wear and tear, which you might not notice at a glance. It might be time to give your building a bath!
Here are some signs that your commercial building needs a thorough pressure washing in Indianapolis, IN:
- The exterior looks tired: In the beginning, your building may have had a super clean exterior, either because it was a new build or nicely cleaned up to go on the market. Like all buildings and structures, your commercial building will start looking tired over time due to the elements, dirt and age. It may be time to freshen up that exterior with help from a professional pressure washing service!
- Cobwebs have taken over: When you spot cobwebs in high corners of the rooms in your house you may think, “When did those get there?” For the exteriors of buildings, the cobweb issue is so much worse—especially in hard-to-reach places like rafters, beams, high corners and underneath awnings and around gutters. Use a pressure washer to get the cobwebs you cannot reach safely by hand.
- Windows are grimy: It may hit you one day that your building’s windows have accumulated a layer of nasty looking “stuff.” It’s normal for windows to take a beating from the elements, as well as from dirt, dust, pollen, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, water spots, bird droppings and feathers. If you and others are having difficulty seeing out the windows, consider pressure washing them.
- There are grease, dirt, and gum everywhere: The front of your building and entrance walkways are the first things people will see. Unfortunately, time and foot traffic can take a toll on the appearance of these surfaces. From grease to ground-in dirt to discarded chewing gum, the easiest solution for such problems is pressure washing.
- There are stains and graffiti: No matter the type of business you run, you want the outside of your commercial building to look professional, but things like paint and oil stains, water stains and even graffiti can leave surfaces looking less than stellar. Pressure washing stained areas can bring your building back to its former self.
Regular preventative maintenance is the key to having a clean, safe and structurally sound commercial building. If you are looking for eco-friendly pressure washing in Indianapolis, IN, call 317-590-8750 to speak with the experienced team at Knauss Property Services today and schedule an appointment!